Skip to content
Heirloom Tomato Panzanella
Recipes - Cooking
Heirloom Tomato Panzanella - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1/2 cup Orgran Croutons of choice
- olive oil spray
- 1 cucumber, halved length wise and sliced
- 8 -10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup of canned white beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 -20 basil leaves, chopped or torn into pieces
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine Orgran croutons , cucumber, tomatoes, red and yellow bell peppers, red onion, white beans and chopped basil.
- Toss to combine.
- In a jar with a tight fitting lid, add olive oil, vinegar, mustard and salt and pepper.
- Replace lid and shake well until combined.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss well.
- Serve immediately or allow to sit for about 15 minutes to let flavors mellow together.