Skip to content
Ham & Cheese Omelette
Recipes - Breakfast
Ham & Cheese Omelette - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 slice ham off the bone, finely diced
- 1/2 an avocado, cut into small dice
- 1 small tomato, cut into small dice
- 1/2 cup grated tasty cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon Orgran Multigrain Crumbs with Quinoa
- salt and freshly ground pepper, as desired
- 1. Preheat and prepare omelette maker according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- 2. Separate eggs. Place egg whites into a large dry, clean, bowl. Beat until stiff.
- 3. Place egg yolks into a small bowl. Add 1 tablespoon water. Whisk well. Add ham, avocado, tomato, grated cheese, multigrain crumbs and salt and pepper to egg yolks and stir well to combine ingredients. Lightly fold into egg whites.
- 4. Spread over omelette maker.
- 5. Cook according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- 6. Serve as desired with salad.