Skip to content
Haloumi Salad with Red Wine Vinegar Dressing
Recipes - Cooking
Haloumi Salad with Red Wine Vinegar Dressing - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 zucchini
- 1 tomato
- 1 carrot
- 2 tablespoons ORGRAN Multigrain All Purpose Plain Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground paprika
- oil, for frying
- gourmet salad mix, or salad of your choice
- 1 x 80g pk Orgran Croutons of Choice
- 1. Remove top and bottom from zucchini. Cut into about 5cm lengths. Push through a salad ribbon cutter.
- 2. Cut tomato into wedges.
- 3. Cut top off carrot, cut into very thin strips.
- 4. Cut haloumi into small cubes approx. 0.5cm (½”).
- 5. Put ORGRAN flour and paprika into a zip seal plastic bag. Add haloumi cubes and coat with flour.
- 6. Pour a quantity of oil into a frying pan or deep fryer. Add haloumi and cook for approx. 1 minute or until golden in colour. Remove from oil and drain on absorbent paper.
- 7. Put lettuce into a salad serving bowl.
- 8. Add zucchini, tomato and carrot to lettuce in bowl. Top with haloumi & Croutons of choice.
- 9. Make Red Wine Vinegar Dressing to serve with salad.