Skip to content
Greek Lamb Balls
Recipes - Cooking
Greek Lamb Balls - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- minced lamb
- 1/4 cup ORGRAN All Purpose Rice Crumbs (or Orgran crumbs of choice)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten (or 1 tsp ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer, prepared as per packet instructions)
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped black olives
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1. Place all the ingredients (except oil for frying) into a medium-sized mixing bowl and mix well.
- 2. Shape mixture into serving portions. Chill for 15 minutes before cooking.
- 3. Pour the extra olive oil into a large frying pan.
- 4. When pan is ready, add meat balls and cook until firm.
- 5. When meat balls are cooked, drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot or cold with Minted Rice.