Skip to content
Gluten Free Seed Loaf
Recipes - Baking
Gluten Free Seed Loaf - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 cup ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 2 tablespoons flaxseeds
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup psyllium husks
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 eggs / flax eggs
- 1 cup yoghurt / coconut yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons mixed seeds
- 1. Preheat oven to 180°C and grease a loaf tin.
- 2. Place all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- 3. Whisk the eggs together and mix into the dry ingredients.
- 4. Then add your yoghurt of choice and mix thoroughly.
- 5. Pour into the loaf tin and sprinkle with the mixed seeds.
- 6. Bake for 45-50 minutes, the top should be a nice golden brown colour.