Skip to content
Garlic Cornbread Muffins
Recipes - Baking, Snacks
Garlic Cornbread Muffins - Orgran Health and Nutrition
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 1/4 cups non-dairy milk (rice, soy, etc.)
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour
- 1 cup polenta
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup agave syrup
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and grease a Texas muffin tin.
- In a jug, whisk together the non-dairy milk and apple cider vinegar. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, polenta, baking powder, garlic powder and salt.
- Add the canola oil and agave syrup to the milk mixture and whisk.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry and stir vigorously until combined.
- Spoon the batter out evenly into 4 of the muffin holes.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through and golden on the outside.