Skip to content
Fudgy Gooey Brownies
Recipes - Baking
Fudgy Gooey Brownies - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Chocolate Brownie Mix
- melted butter or non dairy margarine
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1. Preheat fan forced oven to 160°C (320°F). (Conventional oven 175°C (350°F))
- 2. Grease and line a 20cm (8") square tin.
- 3. Melt butter/margarine in microwave, stirring every 1-2 minutes until completely melted.
- 4. Add all the ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- 5. Using an electric mixer on medium speed, mix all the ingredients until combined.
- 6. Pour batter into prepared tin.
- 7. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until desired texture achieved.
- 8. Cool in the tin for 5 minutes before removing, cut into squares while still warm.