Skip to content
Fudgy Gluten Free Brownies
Recipes - Baking, Snacks
Fudgy Gluten Free Brownies - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- ORGRAN Self Raising Flour
- cacao powder
- 170 millilitres coconut oil, melted and cooled
- coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch salt
- sugar free chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
Flax Egg Ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons ground flax meal
- 9 tablespoons water
Flax Egg Method:
- Mix flax meal and water together and let sit in your fridge for 15 minutes to set up and thicken. You could leave it up to 30 minutes if you want.
Fudgy Brownie Method:
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line a brownie tin.
- Place flour, cacao powder and salt into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, place the coconut oil, coconut sugar and vanilla.
- Add the flax eggs and stir to incorporate.
- Add flour mixture to wet mixture and stir gently. Don’t over mix.
- Stir in some choc chips and bake for 15 to 20 minutes (depending on your oven).
- Leave to cool, slice it up and enjoy!