Recipe courtesy Rawspirations
Recipes - Baking, Desserts
Fudgy Choc Chip Avocado Cookies - Orgran Health & Nutrition
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Total Time: 25m
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 cup ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan crystal salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Dutch processed cocoa
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 ripe avocado, mashed
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup nut or rice milk
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 150°C. Line a baking tray with bleach free baking paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, and cocoa. Set aside.
- In a blender or mixer, blend/beat the coconut oil, vanilla, avocado, and sugar together until smooth and lump free.
- With the blender/mixer on a low speed, add half of the flour mixture. Add the milk and then add the remaining dry ingredients. Mix until the flour disappears. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon tablespoon amounts of dough onto prepared sheet and shape into flattened cookies using hand or spatula. (approx 2 inches apart.)
- Bake for approx 10 mins, or until set around the edges, but still a little soft in the center. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for two - five mins. Transfer to a wire cooling rack and cool completely. Serve.