Skip to content
Recipes - Baking
Frittata - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 cups sweet potato, diced
- 2 cups potato, diced
- 1 cup pumpkin, diced
- 2 green cooking apples, peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1. Preheat oven to 180°C (375°F).
- 2. Prepare a 23cm x 3cm (9˝ x 1¼˝) deep baking dish.
- Spray dish with cooking spray.
- 3. Pour oil into a large flat frying pan. Heat over a gentle heat.
- 4. Add sweet potato, potato and pumpkin into frying pan.
- Cook until vegetables are soft and golden brown.
- Remove from pan and place into prepared baking dish.
- 5. Add diced apple, butter and honey to pan. Pour in honey.
- Cook over a gently heat until apple caramelizes. Add to vegetables in dish.
- 6. Break eggs into a small bowl. Add No Egg to bowl.
- Lightly beat eggs. Pour in milk and whisk well.
- 7. Pour over vegetables in dish.
- 8. Place into a moderately hot oven and bake for approximately 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9. When cooked, remove from oven. Serve immediately.