Skip to content
Fish with Chilli-Mayo Crumble
Recipes - Cooking
Fish with Chilli-Mayo Crumble - Orgran Health & Nutrition
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- white fish fillets
- 1/2 cup ORGRAN Premium Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- cup parsley, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (more if you prefer a spicy taste)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- sea salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven 200C fan forced.
- Arrange baking paper on a shallow tray for the fish. Pat dry the fish fillets and season with sea salt and pepper.
- In a bowl combine crumbs, parmesan parsley, butter, olive oil, Tabasco sauce, lemon juice and mayonnaise. Mash with a fork until well combined.
- Spread chilli-mayo crumbs mixture over the fish and bake in oven for 15 mins or until cooked through.
- Serve with a green salad, steamed vegetables or rice.