Skip to content
Fish with Almond Crunch
Recipes - Cooking
Fish with Almond Crunch - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 4 fillets fish
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup almond flakes
- 1 cup ORGRAN Multigrain Crumbs with Quinoa
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- 1/4 cup finely chopped black olives
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped chilli
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped basil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 zucchini, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley, for garnish
- lemon wedges, for serving
- 1. Preheat oven to 170°C (350°F).
- 2. Prepare a flat oven tray by lining with baking paper.
- 3. Place fish fillets onto baking paper on tray.
- 4. Pour oil into a large frying pan. Heat over a gentle heat. Add almond flakes, ORGRAN crumbs, carrot, olives, chilli, basil, garlic and sundried tomatoes. Cook, stirring continuously until well combined. Stir in lemon zest and zucchini. Spread Almond Crunch over fish fillets.
- 5. Bake for approx. 30 minutes or until fish is cooked.
- 6. Serve with parsley and lemon wedges.