Skip to content
Recipes - Cooking
Fish Cocktails - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- fish fillets, of your choice
- 2 cups gluten free beer
- 1 1/2 cups ORGRAN Self Raising Flour
- olive oil for frying
- 1. Cut fish into small cocktail pieces.
- 2. Pour beer into an electric food blender. Add ORGRAN flour.
- 3. Blend until ingredients are well mixed.
- 4. Pour batter into a small bowl.
- 5. Pour enough oil into a saucepan to fry fish cocktails.
- 6. Heat oil over a gentle heat. (Or follow the instructions for your preferred cooking method.)
- 7. Dip fish cocktail pieces into beer batter. Drain excess batter.
- 8. Cook a small amount of fish cocktails according to the size of the frying medium used.
- 9. Cook until golden brown and fish is cooked. Take care not to overcook.
- 10. Drain on absorbent paper.