Skip to content
Fetta & Olive Buns
Recipes - Baking
Fetta & Olive Buns - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Premium Bread Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
- green olives, pitted
- 1. Preheat oven to 170°C (350°F).
- 2. Prepare 2 x 12-cup muffin trays by spraying with cooking spray. Line base of cups with baking paper.
- 3. Warm the bread mix in the microwave oven for 30 seconds. Place bread mix and baking powder into the large bowl of a heavy-duty electric food mixer.
- 4. Break eggs into the bowl of an electric food blender or food processor. Pour in oil. Add yoghurt, fetta and olives. Blend until ingredients are well combined. Pour into bread mix in bowl.
- 5. Mix well on mixer to combine ingredients. Dough should be moist.
- 6. Dust hands with gluten free plain flour. Roll small portions to about ¾ fill each muffin cup in tray.
- 7. Place buns in a warm place. Allow to rise until dough is soft and spongy. Don’t allow to rise for too long, or the buns may be too open in texture.
- 8. Place into a moderately-hot oven and bake for approx. 25 minutes or until buns are cooked when tested.
- 9. When buns are cooked, remove trays from oven. Leave buns in trays for 10 minutes before turning out onto a fine wire rack to cool.