Skip to content
Fennel & Pea Pasta
Recipes - Cooking, Pasta
Fennel & Pea Pasta - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- ORGRAN Super Food Pasta Spirals
- 1 small fennel bulb, finely sliced including the fennel leaves
- 1 cup peas
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- fresh mint leaves
- sea salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
- squeeze of lemon juice
To Serve (Optional):
- parmesan cheese for serving (optional)
- 1. Prepare pasta according to packet instructions.
- 2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in deep pan and add fennel. Sauté for 3-4 mins, then add the peas and further cook for 2 mins.
- 3. Drain the pasta and add it to the pan with the fennel and pea and combine. If extra olive oil is needed to coat all the pasta, then drizzle more.
- 4. Turn off heat and add the toasted sesame seeds, mint leaves, fennel leaves, juice from lemon, sea salt, pepper and optional Parmesan cheese.