Skip to content
Fennel & Lemon Pizza
Recipes - Baking, Cooking
Fennel & Lemon Pizza - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Premium Bread Mix
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- tablespoon olive oil
- sea salt & pepper
- 1 lemon, very thinly sliced
- fresh thyme leaves
- chilli flakes
- 1. Prepare dough according to Homemade Pizza Base Recipe. Roll out dough into 2-3 pizza bases, depending on how large you prefer each base.
- 2. Prepare topping by placing onion and fennel into a pan with olive oil and sauté for 3-4 mins until the fennel and onion have slightly softened. Take off heat.
- 3. Divide the ricotta between the pizza bases and sprinkle some ground pepper and sea salt. Then spread over the fennel and onion and add slices of lemon. Sprinkle some fresh thyme leaves and drizzle some olive oil.
- 4. Place into hot oven and bake for approx. 20-25 mins.
- 5. Serve with a sprinkling of added fresh thyme leaves, chilli flakes and a very good drizzle of olive oil. Enjoy x