Skip to content
Falafel Fattoush Salad
Recipes - Cooking
Falafel Fattoush Salad - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- packet ORGRAN Falafel Mix
- 1/4 teaspoon mild chilli powder
- 1/3 cup rice bran oil
- 1/2 cup ORGRAN Croutons of choice
- cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, seeded, thickly sliced
- 1 green capsicum, chopped
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 4 radishes, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- tub hummus
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1. Make ORGRAN falafel mixture following packet directions. Stir in chilli powder. Season with salt and pepper.
- 2. Shape mixture into 16 patties (approx 1 tablespoon per patty).
- 3. Add more oil to pan if necessary. Cook falafel in batches for 1 to 2 minutes each side or until browned. Transfer to a baking tray lined with paper towel to drain.
- Combine ingredients in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange ORGRAN Croutons, tomato, cucumber, capsicum, onion, radish, parsley, mint and falafel on a platter. Season with pepper.
- Drizzle with dressing. Serve