Skip to content
Eggplant & Olive Dip
Recipes - Snacks
Eggplant & Olive Dip - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 6 small eggplant
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped olives
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 x pkt Orgran Crispibread or Wafer Crackers of choice.
- 1. Cut eggplant into small pieces.
- 2. Place eggplant into a large frying pan. Pour in oil. Cook over a gentle heat for approx. 20 minutes or until eggplant is cooked. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- 3. Place eggplant, olives, tahini, lemon juice and garlic into the bowl of an electric food blender. Blend until smooth.
- 4. Serve with Orgran Crispibread or Wafer Crackers of choice.