Skip to content
Eggless Chocolate Biscuit Pudding
Recipes - Baking, Desserts
Eggless Chocolate Biscuit Pudding - Orgran Health & Nutrition
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Biscuit Mix Ingredients:
- 1 package ORGRAN Selfies Vanilla Biscuits
- 1/4 cup butter (or margarine, for vegan alternative)
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
Pudding Mix Ingredients:
- 3 cups milk (or almond milk, for vegan alternative)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons cornflour
Biscuit Mix Method:
- Crush biscuits in blender or food processor.
- Add melted butter(or margarine, for vegan alternative) and vanilla extract then mix until well combined.
Pudding Mix Method:
- In a saucepan, add cornflour, milk(or almond milk, for vegan alternative), cocoa powder and sugar mix well and heat the saucepan keep mixing the whisk until the mixture becomes thick and gets cooked. Switch off. Let it cool down completely.
- In mini jars/glasses layer the biscuit crumbs and the chocolate pudding and place in the refrigerator to chill.
- Serve chilled and enjoy.