Recipes - Baking, Desserts
Eggless Chocolate Biscuit Pudding - Orgran Health & Nutrition
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- Serves: 4
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1/4 cup butter (or margarine, for vegan alternative)
- 1 packet of ORGRAN Selfies Vanilla Biscuits
- 3 cups milk (or almond milk, for vegan alternative)
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons cornflour
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Crush ORGRAN Selfies Vanilla Biscuits with blender or food processor.
- Add melted butter(or margarine, for vegan alternative) and vanilla extract then mix until well combined.
- In a saucepan, add cornflour, milk(or almond milk, for vegan alternative), cocoa powder and sugar mix well and heat the saucepan keep mixing the whisk until the mixture becomes thick and gets cooked. Switch off. Let it cool down completely.
- In mini jars/glasses layer the biscuit crumbs and the chocolate pudding and place in the refrigerator to chill.
- Serve chilled and enjoy.