Skip to content
Egg Salad with Curry Dressing
Recipes - Cooking
Egg Salad with Curry Dressing - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- Egg Cooking Ingredients -
- 6 eggs (eggs must be at room temperature and are best for hard boiling if they are a week old)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 x 150g bag summer lettuce
- Curry Dressing Ingredients -
- plain yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons egg mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons ORGRAN Multigrain Crumbs with Quinoa
- Egg Cooking Method -
- Preparation time includes time to cook eggs
- 1. Place eggs into a large saucepan, cover with cold water, add 1 teaspoon salt to the water and bring water slowly to the boil. Boil for 1 minute.
- 2. Remove saucepan from heat. Allow eggs to stand in water for 17 minutes.
- 3. Remove eggs from saucepan and place into cold water. Allow eggs to cool down.
- 4, Remove eggs from cold water. Tap eggs on the bench to crack shells. Remove shells and cut eggs into wedges.
- 5. Place lettuce into a serving bowl.
- 6. Make Curry Dressing.
- Curry Dressing Method -
- 1. Place yoghurt, mayonnaise, curry powder, oil, red wine vinegar and cayenne into an electric blender. Blend until smooth.
- 2. To serve, pour dressing over salad.
- 3. Top with ORGRAN multigrain crumbs.