Skip to content
Recipes - Baking
Banana Cake - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- dairy free margarine
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 mashed ripe bananas
- 2 ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer, prepared as per packet instructions
- 1 1/2 cups ORGRAN Self Raising Flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1. Preheat oven to 170°C (350°F).
- 2. Grease 1 x loaf pan or 1 x 20cm (8") and line base with baking paper.
- 3. Dissolve bicarbonate of soda in milk and added vanilla essence, set aside
- 4. Melt butter then add ingredients in order - brown sugar, mashed banana, beaten No Egg™ mix, flour, & milk mixture.
- 5. Mix with electric beater until combined.
- 6. Pour into loaf pan and bake for 30-35 minutes or until cooked in centre (test with a metal skewer)
- 7. Leave in tin to cool for 5 minutes, then transfer to wire rack.