Skip to content
Crunchy Bread Rolls
Recipes - Baking
Crunchy Bread Rolls - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- ORGRAN Easy Bake Bread mix
- Orgran GFG Substitute
- of warmed milk (can be almond, coconut, oat or rice)
- of fresh yeast without gluten
- 2 teaspoons of lard
- ½ teaspoon vegetable shortening
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon of ORGRAN No Egg- Egg Substitute
- Bread flavouring i.e.: chives or other herbs, cheese and bacon, sun dried tomato and feta
- 1. In the warm milk, place the yeast, add sugar and wait for it to develop.
- 2. Add the yeast mixture with the combined flour and gluten substitute and remaining ingredients and knead the dough and let it rest until it rises.
- 3. Add flavouring to the dough and knead well. Roll it out on a floured surface and cut into 1 cm thick circles.
- 4. Rest for a hour on a lined baking tray.
- 5. Bake at 200 ° C for 20 minutes until golden brown and fluffy.
- 6. Serve filled with your favourite sandwich toppings or dipped into soup.