Skip to content
Vegan Crumbed Eggplant Buddha Bowl
Recipes - Cooking
Vegan Crumbed Eggplant Buddha Bowl - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 Eggplant, sliced into 1cm disks
- 1/2 cup ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour
- 1/3 cup ORGRAN Crispi Premium Crumbs
- 1/3 cup Nutritional Yeast
- 1 teaspoon Italian Herbs
- 2 teaspoons ORGRAN No Egg Egg Replacer
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil, for frying
- Sprinkle sliced eggplant with salt and allow to sit for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with water and pat dry.
- Mix breadcrumbs, nutritional yeast and herbs in a bowl.
- Dip eggplant pieces in flour, then ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer, followed by ORGRAN Crispi Premium Crumbs until all coated.
- Shallow fry in a little coconut oil for 3 mins each side and then place on paper towel to drain
- Serve with other ingredients as desired.