Recipes - Cooking
Crocodile Kebabs with Lime & Ginger Sauce - Orgran
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 12m
- Serves: 4
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- crocodile meat, cut into 2cm ¾\'\' cubes
- (In Australia crocodile can be purchased from most butcher shops, but you may have to order it ahead of time.)
- 8 bamboo kebab skewers
- salt and pepper, as desired
- lime juice
- olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour
- chicken stock
- brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely diced fresh ginger
- fresh herbs as desired for garnish
- 1. Thread crocodile meat onto bamboo skewers. Season with salt and pepper.
- 2. Pour lime juice over kebabs and place in fridge for about 1 hour.
- 3. Drain and reserve residual lime juice for sauce.
- 4. Pour olive oil in a frying pan. Heat over a medium heat.
- 5. Place kebabs into frying pan.
- 6. Fry kebabs for about 5 minutes. Turn and fry for a further 5 minutes. Do not overcook or crocodile may toughen. Set aside to keep warm.
- 7. Place ORGRAN flour into frying pan. Gradually add chicken stock and blend well. Add reserved lime juice, honey, brown sugar and ginger.
- 8. Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
- 9. Place kebabs onto serving plates.
- 10. Pour sauce over kebabs.
- 11. Garnish with fresh herbs.