Recipe courtesy FeelGoodFoodie.au
Recipes - Cooking
Crispy Fish Cakes with Herb Mayo - Orgran
- Prep Time: 20m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Total Time: 30m
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- firm white fish, cut into chunks
- 1 medium potato, peeled and diced
- 2 green onions, cut into sections
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 egg, whisked (or ORGRAN Vegan Easy Egg, for vegan alternative)
- 1/4 cup ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour
- zest of 1 lemon
- olive oil
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and mashed
- 2 tablespoons gluten free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Place the fish in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Add all other ingredients (except flour) and process until well combined.
- Add the flour and pulse to combine.
- Place in the fridge for at least 20 mins until sets.
- Prepare herb mayonnaise mixture by combining all ingredients in a bowl. Place in fridge until ready too serve.
- In a wide pan add olive oil and over a medium heat warm up.
- Using a spoon and your hands form cakes with the fish mixture and cook in pan 4 mins on each side or until golden brown.
- Serve with avocado mayonnaise, or make a meal of it by serving it with quinoa and a green salad.