Skip to content
Creamy Roasted Red Capsicum Pasta
Recipes - Cooking
Creamy Roasted Red Capsicum Pasta - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 2 Red Capsicums roasted
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 cup chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast flakes
- 1/4 each pink Himalayan salt and cracked black pepper
- 2 serves ORGRAN Buckwheat Penne
- Slice the capsicums in half, remove the seeds and place them sliced side down on a lined baking tray.
- Spray with coconut oil
- Bake for 30 mins at 180C/350F until blackened
- Place immediately in a bowl of cold water and leave for 5 mins
- Peel off the skins easily
- Whilst the capsicums are cooling, sauté the onion and garlic, and cook the ORGRAN pasta as per packet directions.
- Place all ingredients (except pasta) in a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Adjust the liquid and seasoning to suit
- Place back in a pan to warm through .
- Stir through the pasta
- Enjoy topped with fresh basil, more nutritional yeast and a pinch of chilli flakes if desired