Recipe courtesy FeelGoodFoodie.au
Recipes - Cooking
Creamy Mushroom and Kale Stroganoff - Orgran Health & Nutrition
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Total Time: 25m
- Serves: 4
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- mushrooms, sliced
- 6 large kale leaves, stems removed, leaves chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter (or margarine, for vegan alternative)
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon gluten free soy sauce
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 3/4 cup sour cream (or vegan sour cream, for vegan alternative)
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped to garnish
- ORGRAN Super Trio Penne Pasta
- sea salt & pepper, to taste
- Prepare pasta according to instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the butter in a deep frying pan and over a medium heat sauté the onions until they are translucent.
- Add the mushrooms, stirring occasionally for a couple of minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, dijon mustard, tomato paste and stock and bring to boil.
- Add the pasta, kale and seasoning. Simmer in pan, occasionally stirring for a few minutes so the pasta absorbs the flavours of the stock.
- Turn off heat, pour the sour cream over the pasta (amount depends on how creamy you prefer it), serve hot into bowls and garnish with chopped parsley.