Skip to content
Creamy Lemon Sauce
Recipes - Cooking
Creamy Lemon Sauce - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter (can be omitted)
- 2 cups of rice or soy milk
- 1 tablespoon of ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Lemon juice to taste
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley (optional)
- Rock salt and white pepper to taste
- Melt the butter in a heavy based saucepan.
- Combine the ORGRAN flour then add half the milk. Stir to avoid lumps and slowly increase heat – do not let boil.
- When it is well incorporated and just starting to thicken add the mustard and maple syrup. Combine well.
- Add the rest of the milk and parsley (optional).
- Thicken, season to taste and serve with fresh milled black pepper.