Skip to content
Creamy Carrot Soup
Recipes - Cooking
Creamy Carrot Soup - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- of carrots
- ½ red capsicum
- 2 teaspoons dried vegetable stock
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 cups of vegetable broth
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup of cream (oatmeal, cashew, coconut)
- ORGRAN Quinoa Croutons with sea salt
- Olive oil for frying
- 1. Fry sliced carrots, add chopped red pepper into the oil and once slightly browned, add the broth. Add salt & pepper to season the mixture.
- 2. Covered cook on a small flame for about 15 minutes. Add the garlic clove and mix with a hand blender until smooth.
- 3. Mix in the cream and bring to the boil.
- 4. Serve soup with the ORGRAN croutons and extra cream swirled on top.