Try this deliciously light and creamy Carrot Dip for everyone to love!
Recipes - Snacks, Wafer Crackers
Creamy Carrot Dip - Orgran
- Total Time: 10m
- Serves: 6
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Beetroot & Turmeric Wafer Crackers (or ORGRAN Wafer Cracker of choice)
Carrot Dip Ingredients:
- 8 carrots, steamed until soft
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 dash olive oil
- salt, to taste
- handful of parsley, chopped
- 1. In a blender or food processor, add all ingredients (apart from parsley) and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust seasonings as necessary.
- 2. If using parsley, toss in at the end and blend to incorporate or alternatively garnish on top.