Skip to content
Cranberry Crunch Jars
Recipes - Breakfast, Kids
Cranberry Crunch Jars - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- Brekki Muesli Cranberry Crunch
- 3 Strawberries washed and sliced lengthways
- 8 Blueberries washed and dried
- 4 tbs Coconut Yogurt
- 1 tbs sultanas
- The portions depend on how big the jar is and for how many people you are preparing, however his recipe is for a 300ml jar.
- Place half of the prepared fruit at the bottom of the jar and top it with half of the coconut yogurt and half of the sultanas.
- Place the Brekki Muesli Cranberry Crunch into the jar.
- Finally put the remainder half of the coconut yogurt on top of the Cranberry Crunch and top it off with the remaining fruit and sultanas. Enjoy!
- Recipe by @feelgoodfoodie.au