Skip to content
Recipes - Snacks
Crab Dip - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 tablespoon macadamia oil
- 1/2 cup almond flakes
- soft cream cheese
- can crabmeat
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Orgran Crispibread or Wafer Crackers of choice.
- 1. Pour oil into a small frying pan. Heat over a gentle heat. Add almond flakes and cook until pale golden brown.
- 2. Put cream cheese into a small mixing bowl. Stir in crab meat.
- 3. Stir in almond flakes, chives, parsley, dill, and lemon juice.
- 4. Serve in a bowl, with Orgran Crispibread or Wafer Crackers of choice.