Skip to content
Recipes - Cooking
Corn Fritters - ORGRAN Health & Nutrition
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1/4 cup ORGRAN Vegan Easy Egg
- 1/2 cup ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups tinned corn kernels
- olive oil spray
- Add the Orgran Vegan Easy Egg, Orgran All Purpose Plain Flour, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a medium-sized bowl.
- Whisk in the water and olive oil until combined.
- Fold through the corn kernels until evenly distributed throughout the batter.
- Spray the olive oil in a large fry pan and place on the stove top on medium heat.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop out some of the batter and place it on the fry pan. Repeat 2-3 more times
- Cook for 3-4 mins, until the edges are golden and flip. Cook on the other side for about 3 mins. Set aside.
- Repeat with the remaining batter until it has been used up.
- Serve immediately.