Skip to content
Corn Crispibread Nachos
Recipes - Cooking
Corn Crispibread Nachos - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Corn Crispibread
- Beef, minced
- 1 Garlic glove
- 1 Jar ready-made salsa
- 1 cup Cheese, grated
- Sour Cream, optional *
- Break up 10 ORGRAN Corn Crispibread into halves and place in an ovenproof dish.
- Cook minced beef until brown and cooked through.
- Cover the Crispibread halves with cooked minced beef before topping with salsa and grated cheese.
- Bake at approx. 205°C/400°F for approx. 5 minutes until cheese is melted. Top with sour cream (optional).