Recipe courtesy Inner Pickle
Recipes - Desserts, Kids, Snacks
Cookie Chocolate Coated Popcorn - Orgran Health & Nutrition
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Total Time: 15m
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1/2 cup corn kernals
- dark chocolate
- ORGRAN Fruitasaurus Wildberry Flavour Wholefruit Cookies
- Heat a large pan on a medium heat, and measure out the corn kernels.
- Once the pan is hot, add the kernels and lightly shake the kernels around the base of the pan over the heat.
- Quickly put a lid on the pan when the kernels begin to pop. Give the pan a shake every 10-15 seconds to make sure all the kernels reach the heat and pop. Once they're all popped, set aside in a large (preferably wide) mixing bowl to cool.
- While the popcorn is resting, melt the chocolate, and crush the cookies. You can crush the cookies easily by placing them in an airtight bag and smashing them with a rolling pin. Crush until about two thirds are crumbs, and the remaining third are still a few large chunks.
- Pour the melted chocolate as evenly as possible over the popcorn and quickly stir to coat. Add the crushed cookies and stir again so the cookie bits stick to the chocolatey popcorn.
- Let it rest again, and store in an airtight container.