Skip to content
Coconut Cubes (Lamingtons)
Recipes - Baking
Coconut Cubes (Lamingtons) - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Vanilla Cakes Mix
- 4 teaspoons ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer, as per packet instructions
- 1 1/2 -2 tbsp of your preferred plant milk
- 165 millilitres water
- of dairy free chocolate
- 1 -2 cups of shredded coconut
- 1. Add the cake mix into a bowl, add water, egg replacer, which was previously mixed with 4 tablespoons of water (or 2 eggs) and melted margarine.
- 2. Beat until combined and without lumps.
- 3. Pour the mix into a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake for 30-35 minutes at 180°C.
- 4. Once the cake is cooled and cut into cubes.
- 5. Heat the milk and pour over the chocolate until it is melted and well combined.
- 6. Dip the cut cubes into the chocolate and roll in coconut.