Skip to content
Recipes - Baking, Biscuits
Coconut Cookies - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- coconut flour
- ORGRAN Self Raising Flour
- pinch salt
- pitted dates
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- apple puree
- 30 millilitres filtered water / almond milk
- Preheat the oven to 180°C then line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with a paddle attachment combine coconut oil and coconut sugar.
- Mix on high for 1 minute then add purée and water/almond milk. Continue to mix for another 30 seconds.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix on the lowest setting to combine all the ingredients, for 1 minute.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop up a heaped spoonful and roll into a ball with your hands. Place it on the baking sheet and lightly push down with the back of a fork.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- These will be soft and chewy once they’ve cooled!