Cocoa & Ganache Tart
Recipes - Desserts
Cocoa & Ganache Tart - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 cup coconut cream
- vegan dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- cocoa powder, sifted
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C/300°F fan-forced. Grease a 2.5cm-deep, 24cm (base measurement) fluted tart tin with removable base with coconut oil.
- Soak dates in coconut cream for 10 mins or longer to make it soft.
- Process the quinoa porridge flakes, crushed shortbread hearts, chickpea and buckwheat flour in a food processor until finely chopped. Add the coconut oil, rice malt syrup, vanilla and salt. Process until well combined and mixture comes together. Press firmly over the base and sides of the prepared pan. Bake for 12-15 mins or until golden and firm. Set aside to cool completely.
- Blend soaked dates and coconut cream in food processor until smooth.
- For ganache, pour into pot and add coconut oil, dark chocolate and vanilla. Heat up until dark chocolate is melted and whisk in the cocoa powder. Cook, stirring often until thickened. Remove from heat. Set aside for 10 mins to cool slightly. Pour ganache over the prepared base. Set aside for 1 hour or until set or overnight in fridge.
- Sprinkle with blueberry, icing sugar and cocoa powder (optional)
Follow us on social media