Skip to content
Recipes - Cooking
Citrus-Herb Salad - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1/2 cup Fresh Cilantro, rough chopped
- 1/2 cup ORGRAN Croutons of choice
- 1/2 cup Fresh Mint Leaves, rough chopped
- 4 whole Orange, peeled with a knife
- 3 whole Beets, cooked
- 3 whole Grapefruit, peeled with a knife
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pinch Kosher salt
- 1 pinch Ground black pepper
- Garnish with thinly sliced Spanish onions, diet permitting
- 1. Cut beets into wedges or chunks and place in a large salad bowl.
- 2. Cut off any remaining white pith from the grapefruit and oranges, then cut fruit into segments or chunks and add to the bowl along with the chopped fresh herbs.
- 3. Drizzle the salad with the olive oil, add ORGRAN croutons and season with salt and pepper.
- 4. Toss very gently and serve