Skip to content
Citrus Herb Salad
Recipes - Cooking
Citrus Herb Salad - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, rough chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, rough chopped
- 4 orange, peeled with a knife
- 3 beets, cooked
- 3 grapefruit, peeled with a knife
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Garnish with thinly sliced Spanish onions, diet permitting
- 1. Cut beets into wedges or chunks and place in a large salad bowl.
- 2. Cut off any remaining white pith from the grapefruit and oranges, then cut fruit into segments or chunks and add to the bowl along with the chopped fresh herbs.
- 3. Drizzle the salad with the olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- 4. Toss very gently and serve