Skip to content
Cinnamon Ripple Loaf
Recipes - Baking
Cinnamon Ripple Loaf - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- ORGRAN Premium Bread Mix
- oil to brush on the top
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 200 millilitres lukewarm water
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- pinch salt
- crystalline erythritol or other sugar substitute
Cinnamon Crust Ingredients:
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- approx. 2 tbsp sugar or erythritol or other sugar substitute
- 1. Measure the flour into a bowl, add salt, erythritol, lemon zest and vanilla extract, add lukewarm water and mix until well combined. Add the oil to the dough stir to combine.
- 2. Mix the ground cinnamon with the erythritol. Line a 20 x 9 inch baking tin with baking paper.
- 3. Form the dough into balls by hand and then roll the balls in the cinnamon mix. Put the balls in the baking tin on top of each other. Brush the top with oil.
- 4. Allow the dough to rise before baking in an oven at 180ºC for approx. 25-30 minutes.
- 5. Once cooled the bread can be sliced.