Recipe courtesy InnerPickle
Recipes - Baking, Crispbreads
Christmas Cranberry Crunch Loaf - Orgran Health & Nutrition
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 50m
- Total Time: 1h
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 2 1/2 cups almond meal
- 1 1/4 cups ORGRAN Brekki Muesli Cranberry Crunch
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 3 teaspoons ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons almond milk, as needed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- cranberries (fresh or dried)
- chocolate chips
- cacao nibs
- Preheat oven to 180°C, and line a small loaf tin with baking paper.
- Combine almond meal, spices, baking powder and muesli.
- In a separate bowl, prepare the egg replacer.
- Add the remaining wet ingredients to the egg, and combine well, before pouring over the dry mix.
- Stir until thoroughly combined, and if adding extras, fold them through here, being gentle if using fresh cranberries.
- Spoon the loaf mixture into prepared tin, and top with any desired toppings.
- Bake for 50 mins, or until a skewer comes out clean, and the top is golden. Remove, and let the loaf cool in the tin before placing it on a wire rack to cool completely. Serve with choice of toppings.