Recipe courtesy HealthforHappy
Recipes - Desserts
Christmas Baked Apples - Orgran Health & Nutrition
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 30m
- Total Time: 40m
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 4 apples
- 1/8 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup gluten-free oats
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped (optional)
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon clove
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- ORGRAN Instant Custard Mix
- non-dairy milk
- Preheat oven to 220C and line a small dish with baking paper.
- Core apples and chop cores to about 5 cm, using cores to ‘plug’ the bottom of the apples to prevent filling falling out.
- Mix together rest of ingredients in a bowl and stuff into cored apples.
- Place apples into dish and cover with foil. Bake for approximately 25-30 mins, or until apples are cooked through.
- While apples are baking, mix together ORGRAN Instant Custard mix and non-dairy milk according to instructions on packet.
- Remove apples from baking dish and halve. Serve with custard