Skip to content
Recipes - Cooking
Choko Soup - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- peeled and diced choko (approx 4 chokos)
- 1 litre vegetable stock (vegetable stock cube can be used, to make up stock)
- ORGRAN Rice and Corn Spaghetti Noodles
- grated cheese
- 2 tablespoons ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- Fresh basil strips, for serving
- 1. Place diced choko and stock into a large saucepan. Cook over a gentle heat with lid on until choko is tender.
- 2. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- 3. Pour choko and stock into the bowl of an electric food blender. Blend until smooth.
- 4. Return to saucepan and heat over a gentle heat.
- 5. Add ORGRAN spaghetti noodles and cook over a gentle heat until noodles are just soft.
- 6. Place grated cheese into a large bowl. Stir in ORGRAN flour and curry powder and mix well. Pour into hot soup. Stir until cheese is melted. Bring to the boil, stirring to prevent lumps forming. Remove from heat immediately soup comes to the boil.
- 7. Serve garnished with strips of basil.