Skip to content
Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
Recipes - Baking
Chocolate Zucchini Muffins - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- grated zucchini (approx. 2 small zucchini)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup plain yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- soft butter or monounsaturated margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 package ORGRAN Chocolate Muffin Mix
- 1. Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F).
- 2. Prepare 2 x 12-cup muffin trays by spraying with cooking spray. Line base of cups with circles of baking paper.
- 3. Place zucchini into the bowl of an electric food blender or food processor. Add egg, yoghurt, golden syrup, butter, bicarbonate of soda and vanilla. Process until smooth.
- 4. Put muffin mix into the bowl of an electric food mixer. Add blended zucchini liquid. Mix until ingredients are well combined.
- 5. Three quarters fill each muffin cup in tray.
- 6. Place into a moderate oven and bake for approx. 20 minutes or until cooked in the centre when tested.
- 7. When cooked, remove from oven and leave in trays for 5 minutes before turning out onto a fine wire rack to cool.