Skip to content
Chocolate & Vanilla Marble Cake
Recipes - Baking, Desserts
Chocolate & Vanilla Marble Cake - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 package ORGRAN Vanilla Cake Mix
- 2 teaspoons ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer with 2 tbsp. of water (for each cake)
- 1/2 lemon, juice and zest
- melted margarine (for each cake)
- 160 millilitres water (for each cake)
- oil spray or margarine to grease the pan
- 1. Make up the cake mixes in two separate bowls according to packet instructions
- 2. Grease a bunt cake pan and put alternating spoonfuls of the mixtures into the pan
- 3. If you want to large patches of colour use larger spoonfuls. If you want smaller swirls use small quantities. When all the mix has been delegated, use a fork and swirl the mixes in the pan.
- 4. Bake the cake at 180°C for 45 minutes or until it is firm to the touch.
- 5. Leave the cake in the tin to cool slightly and then put it on a wire rack to cool completely.
- 6. Melt the chocolate and mix in the melted margarine and lemon juice. Drizzle this on the cake
- 7. Sift powdered sugar over the top and garnish with fruit. Serve with jam or extra of the chocolate drizzle.