Skip to content
Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
Recipes - Baking
Chocolate Hazelnut Cake - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Chocolate Cake Mix
- 165 millilitres water
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- butter or milk free margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup ground hazelnuts
- whipped cream for decorating
- kiwi fruit for decorating
- 1. Preheat oven to 150°C (300°F).
- 2. Prepare a 23cm x 20cm (10” x 8”) cake tin by spraying with cooking spray. Line base of tin with baking paper.
- 3. Place cake mix into the bowl of an electric food processor. Make up the cake mix by pouring in water, adding eggs, butter, vanilla and ground hazelnuts. Mix well to combine ingredients.
- 4. Pour into prepared tin.
- 5. Place cake into a moderately-slow oven and bake for approx. 50 minutes or until cake is cooked when tested.
- 6. When cooked, remove from oven and leave in tin for 20 minutes before turning out onto a fine wire rack to cool.
- 7. Decorate with whipped cream and kiwi fruit, as desired.
- Tips - May be made dairy free; do not add whipped cream to top of cake.