Skip to content
Chocolate Cupcakes & Popcorn
Recipes - Baking, Kids
Chocolate Cupcakes & Popcorn - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Chocolate Cake Mix
Basic Glacé Icing:
- icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon room temperature butter (or vegan butter, for vegan alternative)
- 4 tablespoons water (may vary slightly)
- 1 package sweet and salty popcorn
- 1. Prepare ORGRAN Chocolate Cake Mix as per packet instruction and divide between cupcake muffin tins instead. Make sure you have used cupcake paper cases. Bake in preheated oven at 180°C fan forced for approximately 25 mins.
- 2. Using a whisk, add the icing sugar to a deep bowl along with the butter and some of the water and combine until thick enough to coat the back of a spoon. You may need to add more or reduce the water amount so add one tablespoon at a time.
- 3. Once cupcakes have been cooked and cooled down, drizzle glacé icing over the top and immediately add the popcorn to the wet icing to allow it to stick.