Skip to content
Chocolate Cake w/Avocado Chocolate Icing
Recipes - Baking, Desserts
Chocolate Cake w/Avocado Chocolate Icing - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Chocolate Cake Mix
Avocado Chocolate Icing Ingredients:
- ripe avocado fresh
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 10 large strawberries
- 10 raspberries
- 10 blackberries
- fresh mint leaves
- 1. Prepare cake according to packet instructions.
- 2. Prepare avocado icing by combining in a food processor the avocado, cacao powder, agave syrup, coconut oil and vanilla paste. Pulse until smooth. Pour into a bowl and place into fridge, covered for 15 mins.
- 3. Spread icing onto cooled cake and top with fresh berries and mint leaves.