Recipe courtesy feelgoodfoodie.au
Recipes - Baking, Desserts
Chocolate Brownie with Fresh Raspberry Buttercream
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Total Time: 45m
- Serves: 6
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Chocolate Brownie Mix
- icing sugar, sifted
- 10 fresh raspberries, mashed with a spoon
- 2 tablespoons butter (margarine, for vegan alternative)
- 1 tablespoon milk (soy milk, for vegan alternative)
- Read and follow all instructions displayed on chocolate brownie mix packet to create brownie base. Allow brownies to cool completely before icing.
- In a bowl combine the dairy spread and milk. Add the raspberries then gradually add in the icing sugar a scoop at a time. Add extra milk or extra icing sugar to create your desired consistency. Optional: Use an electric hand mixer on low speed to combine.
- Spread buttercream icing onto brownies. Cut into large or bite size squares.