Skip to content
Choc Raspberry Brownies
Recipes - Baking
Choc Raspberry Brownies - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1/2 cup ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour (60g)
- 1/2 cup ORGRAN Self Raising Flour (65g)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- thick reduced fat vanilla yogurt or coconut yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- apple puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 teaspoons ORGRAN No Egg, Egg Substitute prepared to packet instructions
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder (60g)
- 1 1/4 cups caster sugar
- pure icing sugar to dust
- fresh berries, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C (360°F)
- Grease and line the base and sides of a 30cm x 20cm x 4cm (12" x 8" x 1½") tin with baking paper.
- Baking tin should be no deeper than 4cm (1½") or may result in a slice with an uncooked centre
- 1. Sift flour, bicarbonate soda and cocoa powder into a large bowl and make a well in the centre.
- 2. Whisk together eggs, sugar, vanilla, oil and yogurt in a large jug.
- 3. Add dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
- 4. Fold through the apple puree and raspberries.
- 5. Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 30 minutes or until test skewer comes out clean when inserted in the centre.
- 6. Allow to cool for 5 minutes in the tin. Transfer onto wire rack for further cooling.
- 7. Cut into squares and dust with icing sugar.
- Serving: serve with extra fresh berries and ice cream.